This article outlines how recruiters can find jobs matching the candidate profile.
TurboHire AI-engine provides a feature to find the matching jobs for the candidates. Suppose you're looking at a candidate who is not the right fit for a job but could match the other jobs in your organization. TurboHire allows you to search for those jobs. Let's see how you can do that.
- Go to Workspace>Jobs
- Click on any job to go inside a job and view the candidates in various job workflow stages.
- Click on the kebab menu (3 dots) on the top-right corner of the candidate smart card of your choice.
- Choose Insights and then, click on Show Matching Jobs. A panel opens up from the right side of the screen.
- It displays all the jobs recommended for the chosen candidate. The Matching Score on the right shows how much the candidate profile matches (Skillset, Education, Experience) with other jobs in your account.
- If you would like to consider the candidate for the matched job, click on Add to Job and the candidate will be added to that job.
Learn more about how to find candidates similar to a candidate you like.