The article summarises a simple step-by-step process to share a job with recruitment partners in the TurboHire platform.
In TurboHire, organisations can share different jobs with the Recruitment Partner to source more candidate's profiles for the jobs.
There are 2 ways to share a job with Recruitment Partner
Method 1: From Recruitment Partner Dashboard
- Go to Workspace > Recruitment Partner. You’ve reached the Recruitment Partner Dashboard.
- You can find the Share Job dropdown button adjacent to the recruitment partner's name. Click on the Share Job button.
- A panel to Share Job with Recruitment Partners will open with the recruitment partner already selected. You have to follow a simple 3 step process.
STEP 1: Select Jobs: Select the jobs from the dropdown menu that needs to be shared with the selected Recruitment Partners. Click on the Next button.
STEP 2: Select Permissions: Set the permissions that you want to provide to the recruitment partners for the jobs selected in step 1. Click on the Next button.
STEP 3: Compose Mail: Compose mail by selecting from different templates and sending it to the selected recruitment partners. Click on the Send button.
Email will be sent on the recruitment partner email ID with a link to the TurboHire Recruitment Partner Login Page.
Method 2: From Job Posting
- Go to Workspace > Jobs.
- Search for the job you’d like to add to the Recruitment Partner and click on Add Partner.
- A dialogue box of Recruitment Partners will open.
- At the top right side of the dialogue box, click on the Share button.
- A panel will be displayed with the list of all Recruitment Partners. You have to follow a simple 3 step process.
STEP 1: Select Partners: Select the Recruitment Partners with whom you’d like to share the job. Click on the Next button.
STEP 2: Select Permissions: Same as Method 1STEP 3: Compose Mail: Same as Method 1
Learn more about how Recruitment Partners can add candidates to the shared job