The article provides a summary of ways to post jobs on social media and as WhatsApp story
TurboHire enables recruiters to post jobs on multiple social media platforms and enables a rich tracking mechanism using UTM tags.
Three ways to increase the reach of your jobs beyond job boards and consultants:
- Post on Social Media – Utilize your social network to generate candidates from LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram
- Advanced Advertising – Utilize the advanced sharing option to generate a custom link for your campaigns which enables you to track the effectiveness of your ad campaigns
- WhatsApp Story – WhatsApp is an interesting place to generate candidates whom you have previously connected. Click on the WhatsApp icon in the share menu.
Post Jobs: Using Social Media and WhatsApp Story
- Go to Workspace > Jobs. You’ve reached the Jobs Dashboard.
- Search for the job you’d like to share and click on Share Job from the dropdown menu present at the top right corner of the job card.
- A dialog box of Share Jobs will open. Click on the Candidates.
- A dialog box with the Job Link for Referrals will open. Click on the Copy Link button at the right bottom. Click on the desired Social Media Icon where you want to share that link and you are done.
Clicking on the social media icon will navigate to its login page. Log in and you can share the link copied on it.
All the social sharing of jobs is powered by JustDropYourResume interface which enables candidates to apply by dropping their CV
Want to add more sources of candidates - let us know!