This article explains how you can integrate LinkedIn jobs to post jobs in TurboHire.
LinkedIn is the world's largest professional network on the internet. It is a social network for job seekers, professionals, and businesses. It helps to find the right job or internship, connect and strengthen professional relationships.
You can easily integrate your LinkedIn Jobs account with TurboHire using the following steps:
- Please login to your LinkedIn Jobs account.
- Navigate to Settings > Advanced Settings > Integrations in your TurboHire account.
- Search for LinkedIn Jobs in the Jobs Board category and click on Install button.
- Please provide the Company ID information in the Company ID field.
- Please choose the Industry type of your company from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the Save button and you are done. Your LinkedIn Jobs account is now integrated with TurboHire.
The LinkedIn Company ID is a string of numbers, usually 5 to 9 digits long, that is unique to your company. You can find this ID (f_C) in the URL of the search results page when you click on See All Jobs on your LinkedIn Page.
Once the integration is done, Recruiters can attract more candidates for their job listings by promoting their jobs on LinkedIn Jobs job board with a single click.
Learn more about How to Create Jobs and Promote them on different job boards?