This article outlines the process to create a new dynamic resume bank
Dynamic Resume Bank contains candidate profiles that meet a certain set criterion. Candidate profiles get added automatically when they meet the criteria and leave when they don't meet the criteria.
Creating a dynamic resume bank is a simple 5-step process:
- Go to Candidates > Banks from the navigation menu to view all the existing resume banks.
- Click on Add Bank in the top-right corner of the page. Select Dynamic Resume Bank from the pop-up.
- Enter the title of the bank and click on Next to set the criteria.
- Use filters on the left to apply the criteria and preview a list of matching candidates for the resume bank.
- Once you've set the criteria, click on Create Bank to create the dynamic resume bank
That's it! Team up with your colleagues to hire the best quality candidates for the job.
Learn more about what a resume bank is and how to use it here.