This article details the process of how you can attach an evaluation scorecard to the job.
To evaluate a candidate using Scorecard, it must be attached to a workflow stage of the job. Evaluation Scorecards can be attached to each of the workflow stages of the Hiring Process (e.g Pool stage, Assessment stage, interview stage, etc.). Upon attaching the scorecard, the recruiter or interviewer gets an option to fill the scorecard before moving the candidate to the next or reject stage.
You can attach the scorecard in the following 4 steps:
- Go to Workspace > Jobs.
- Click on New Job in the top right corner of the page. A page will open up to fill in the job-related information.
- Fill in the basic job information details and click Next to go to the Workflow stage.
Note: To attach a scorecard to an existing job, click on edit job on the job card and scroll down to see the workflow stages.
- Click on the gear ⚙️icon in any of the stages and select the scorecard you want to attach. You can choose to make it mandatory or optional. Making it mandatory will not allow the recruiter to move the candidate to the next stage before filling the scorecard.
Tip: If you want the interviewer to fill the scorecard during or after the interview, attach the scorecard to the interview stage.
- Click on Save and proceed further to create the job (or Update job in case of Edit Job).
- That's it! You have attached the scorecard to the job.
Read the article here to learn how to fill an evaluation scorecard.