The article explains the process of creating the predefined email layouts for the one-way interview question templates in TurboHire.
One Way Interviews allow recruiters to send interview questions to the candidates and screen them based on their responses. TurboHire provides customisation to create a template in order to standardise the responses of the candidates and further, use smart filters to refine the candidates on specific criteria.
- Navigate to the Evaluations > Interviews > One-Way Interviews. Click on the Add Template button at the top right. It will navigate to the Add Template page.
- Configure: Fill in the basic template details:
- Template Title
- Template: Set up fields and create Questions. Set Max Recording Time (s) and Instructions for each question. Click on the Next button.
- Review: Review your template here.
- Click on the Save button and you are done.
All the templates that were created here will be reflected while sending communication emails to the candidates requesting the recorded answers.
You can manage all the one-way interview question templates under the Manage Tab of the one-way interviews.
Learn more about How to set up One-Way Interview?